Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentines Day with no Pony?

Yep, unfortunately no Poncho today. I could have gone. But I probably would have regretted it come tomorrow when I couldn't function properly. Such is my life right now. Luckily I will get to see my little bundle of joy tomorrow! (hopefully - I am attempting to will it so) My plan is to ride in the big gelding field (14 acres) because by the time I get there everyone should be up or in the process of being put up. So the field will be mine, all mine.

In other words it turns out Poncho and I are even more compatible than I previously thought. We've got the Chinese Zodiac on our side. On horsenation.com today I happened across this...

Year of the Rooster (1921, 1933, 1945, 1956, 1968, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017)

Rooster-Horses are deep thinkers who are honest, bright, ambitious and capable. They are loners who also have a quick mind and an even quicker temper. They enjoy having a job and like to stay neat and tidy. Their weaknesses include having difficulty getting along well with other horses, and they think that they are always right. Rooster-Horses tend to be overly emotional at times as well.

Lucky colours: gold, brown and yellow. Avoid: white and green

We are both Roosters! haha. I think it's a fairly accurate description too.  Here's a chart listing who is compatible with who.



 

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting and very true about both of my horses :)

    Good Luck for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it very interesting too!

    ReplyDelete