Thursday, March 29, 2012

Such a superstar.

Poncho is such a little dude. I am just over the moon with how well he seems to be taking this whole adequan thing. He got shot number 2 on Tuesday. I gave it on the other side and he was even better than last time. He's just so grown up now. I feel silly for being so excited about how well he's doing.

In other news we also handwalked through the trails yesterday. He was a superstar. We had  a buddy which I think made all the difference with him. He did have a couple moments where he was on the verge of losing it. But held it together like a champ minus one little, mini, tiny bolt.

Also Miss Midnite was moving out much better on the longe for my mom yesterday post chiro work. Quite promising. We are just focusing on the quality of work she's getting right now and conditioning her up. It's so nice when something goes according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment