Monday, January 14, 2013

Product Review: The Nibble Net

At the end of last month in an effort to help with Poncho's hay allergies I bought him a Nibble Net. (The Picnic Model) Not just any hay net would do though. If you knew Poncho personally you would know that his mission in life is to destroy. Not because he's mean or anything but because everything is a toy to him and you "kill" toys. Needless to say I needed a sturdy hay net. After much searching I discovered the Nibble Net.

Once it arrived I was extremely pleased with the quality of it. Poncho seemed to figure out how to get the hay pretty much as soon as it was put out. I was also able to get it in "his" color. That's right Poncho has a color preference, go figure. Not the point however.

Overall I love his Nibble Net and won't hesitate in the future to purchase different models.

3 comments:

  1. Nice video!

    I had really high hopes for the Nibble Net for Harley. The construction is great, but my horse has an overbite and he couldn't get hay out of the net fast enough to compete with his paddock mate. Harley lost weight and his paddock buddy gained. Unfortunately the nets had to go, but this was no fault of the product. The other horses are now using my $75 net. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't work out for your guy. Luckily for me Poncho is the meany of any herd he's in so I never have to worry about him having food stolen from him. Although that means I'm the one who has the horse everyone blames for theirs not getting their hay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you found a hay net that works!

    ReplyDelete