Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just what I needed today!

Today I was only scheduled to work 7-2 SCORE (normally on weekends that I work its 7-4:30ish)!!!! The initial plan was to go home, take care of dog, grab stuff, go to barn. HOWEVER I was beyond, beyond tired so I went straight to the barn from work (have no fear I made sure Bogart would be taken care of first). Of course that meant I didn't have any of my riding stuff. But I did find an old pair of paddock boots to toss on. I looked quite professional in my get-up. Khakis, a bleached out Tee-Shirt, and paddock boots.OH YEAHH. 

I didn't ride for long maybe 15 minutes. I just wanted to get on and relax. Poncho was perfect from the second I got on!!!!! Thank goodness my pants were so slick I know I could not have stayed on during an outburst!
goober blinked right as my camera took the picture :(

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes a short ride is all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice when what you need to do is accomplished in a fraction of the time. Sounds like the ride was exactly what you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A short unplanned ride is a nice gift on a weekend!

    ReplyDelete