Saturday, July 27, 2013

Keeping things BUT with an epic disconnect!

I've managed to ride everyday this week but Friday (I partied too hard Thursday night wooops). I wish I could say things are getting better, but if anything we are getting worse and worse. As frustrating as it is I'm trying to not let it get to me too much. We've been through rough patches before we'll get through this soon?

He's just being soooo resistant to everything! I know this horse inside and out yet I feel like here lately I don't even know the horse I'm on. On the ground he's fine. His flatwork is horrendous! The only time I can get some semi-decent work out of him is popping him over a couple of jumps but that's not really going to help in the long run. So I'm at a loss for now.

I suppose we'll keep trucking along and hope things improve in the next week...or somethings gotta give!

No comments:

Post a Comment