Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Woops we fell off the face of the earth...momentarily.

Soo i pretty much disappeared for little while. I've just been super busy. So I'm just going to give a quick run down of the latest so that I can pick right back up and not back track.

-Poncho (and Midnite) started to get hives from the sudden wave of bugs we got. That meant several days off because they were right where the girth goes.

-I decided to get my butt in gear and really ride. Out came the spurs and we got to work! It's amazing what actually riding can do. He's forward, soft, relaxed, and more consistently rounding up.

-It got wayyy to hot to ride.

-The 4th happened.

-I got to squeeze in a quick ride on Sunday.

-Monday and Tuesday he lost his mind and was just freaking out in the stall, therefore no work got done.

-Today he got his act together and we had an awesome ride!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is way too hot to ride, but I have to anyway blerg. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete