Sunday, October 7, 2012

I don't even know where to start at this point.

Wow! Have I missed a lot or what?!

In summary Pony Man has been fairly fantastical lately. We haven't been doing to much because of some unforeseen circumstances, enter lost shoe and abscess. Booo hoo. However with the lost shoe we were still able to do some work.

We stuck to mainly walking and trotting we have cantered a handful of times. He had some mini bronc sessions very mini. But overall he put his game face on. He's been going on the bit fairly consistently - more than ever before. HECK YESS! I've been pretty much staying out of the ring. So it's all mainly been in the field and the trails. Which leads me to PONCHO has decided he likes trails. The other day he WANTED to go out on them.

As far as the abscess goes it popped out his heel. Poor dude he had been on and off lame a couple of times. But when I say on and off I mean like for 10-15 mintues on two different occasions. So I had no clue. He's not to pleased with wearing his little wrap and makes it known when I'm putting it on.

ALSO dude got a new rain sheet. Since he's outgrown all of his and they have been given to Midnite. He's getting a new wardrobe. So far we have his new Rhino Wug.

No comments:

Post a Comment