Friday, October 26, 2012

Woops, my bad.

Today was an epic fail. Well not quite that extreme, however I did mess up today's ride a smidge.

For starters after our last hack in the field I wanted to give him a sheath cleaning just to make sure. I didn't do it that day because it was still chilly. So I of course forgot to do that today before our ride. DARN.

In response to that he was super behind my leg and just generally non-compliant. I even briefly took him upto the ring to see if he would get more into a work mode up there. To no avail. Although once I finally gave up and got off he had his sheath cleaning. Which he was VERY happy about. Two beans up in there poor pony. And it had only been a couple months.
Hopefully next time things will go much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment