Sunday, March 24, 2013

Well, we lost a week.

Yup the rain came back. We were under a few inches of water. THEN Friday rolled around...

I finally got to ride. It wasn't the most productive. We switched back to our loose ring so it was still a bit of an adjustment (for me more so than him.). I had to come to terms with loosing a tad bit of control (Poncho had fun with it, though). Really it wasn't that bad he just had a little sass.

Saturday was pretty much a repeat of Friday expect he was extra hyper. Yard work was being done that was most intriguing.

Today we have snow. I wish I had know when I was heading out to the barn that it wasn't doing much there or else I would have squeezed in a quick ride today. Maybe there will be enough snow tomorrow that I can ride. I hate when you have some but not enough to have decent footing.



2 comments:

  1. Rain and mud are the worst this time of year. You can send some of it our way - things are too dry here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could! We are nearly 5 inches over just for this month in rain totals!!! EEEEK!

      Delete