Sunday, March 3, 2013

The day that just won't happen! TWICE

On Wednesday (2/27) the vet was supposed to come out to do Poncho's teeth and finish up him and Midnites shots.
Being a relatively good pony, waiting in the stall.
Well we get a call at 12:30ish that there was an emergency call that just came in, she'd keep us posted. So that emergency got resolved with-in an hour. Then we get a call about another emergency which would mean that our appointment needed to be changed. Fine I suppose. We settle on the next day at about 2:00.
Poncho and Midnite standing around confused as to why they had to just stand in a stall for a half hour.
 So to accommodate for the new Thursday appointment time I need to get off of work early (only by an hour though). I get off work and everything seems to be going according to plan. Thank goodness. However I spoke too soon. Right as I was leaving work and heading to the barn I got a text saying that right as she left to come to me that there was yet another emergency!!!!!!
"I just don't know what's happening anymore!!!!"
As of now were are planning for sometime Monday afternoon (after work they might not be too happy about me leaving early again!) Third time's a charm right?

4 comments:

  1. Hope no other emergencies come up and Poncho gets his teeth done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness he finally did! However to protest the event he kept trying to smack the vet in the face with his tongue!!! What a goober.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's frustrating, but hard to be mad bc you know if your horse was the emergency they'd be out there to help. Glad they finally made it out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite frustrating. But I know I definitely couldn't be mad because we caused the same problem for someone a few months earlier. So I guess that was karma's way of evening it out.

      Delete