Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hotter than Hell!

And no I don't mean the village in the Cayman Islands.


It has been unbearably hot here these last couple of days. Yesterday I even went out to ride late in the evening and Poncho was completely drenched in sweat just from being turned out for about an hour. So instead I just hosed him off. Which I had to do outside because a SKUNK decided to hide out in the nice cool barn. I mean of course that's what you'd expect to find in a barn. Although Poncho was not to pleased, until he realized that meant he got to graze on the yummmy grass!


We also had a very exciting ride this morning that I'll have to post about later. (I need to snap a couple of reference pictures out at the barn this evening!)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It always cracks me up that there's actually village with that name:)

      Delete
  2. I hear you. I have to hydrate like it's my job in order not to pass out on my horse.

    ReplyDelete