Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Second clip of the year. Was it another success?

Poncho got reclipped today. I wanted to get it out of the way before it got real cold or windy (a.k.a FRIDAY). I was sure he would have no excuse for any naughtiness. However I was wrong. This time clipping was a bit scarier, don't know why though.

Unfortunately my blade was really dull so it looks like poo. I was so, so, so embarrassed by it - but atleast I know why it looks so bad. Everyone else says it's not too bad though. Not the point, however. By the end of the clip Poncho was much calmer. But it took a lot to get there.

My plan was to do a more intense clip BUT that didn't happen. So the plan is to monitor how this clip goes and if he's still getting really hot by the time he gets his teeth done (in a month) I'll re-clip while he's a drunken fool! Muhaha


No comments:

Post a Comment